Monday, November 18, 2013

Black-Eyed Kids


Have you ever heard of black-eyed kids before? Honestly, I never knew about them until two years ago. If my parents knew, they never told me. Apparently, countless people worldwide have been having encounters with these creepy little kids. Sometimes these children are alone and other times they come in pairs and range from age 8-16. They’ll tap on your window or knock on your door. With their head hung low, they’ll ask to be let in, in a monotone, demanding voice. They promise they’re not going to hurt you and it won’t take long. Eventually they’ll lift their gaze onto you, and their eyes are black as coal. Bottomless. Witnesses have said their blood ran cold when those black orbs locked onto their own eyes. A feeling of dread and horror consumed every ounce of their being.

Sounds like a Stephen King novel, huh?

But is this true? I’ve never had an experience with these freaky kids, so I don’t know. And if it is true, what or who are they?

Are they aliens, inter-dimensional beings, or demons?


Eyewitnesses have also said these children are pale almost translucent, and they wear either dull old-fashion clothing or plain jeans and a hoodie. These juveniles seem to possess extraordinary powers like telepathy. Some people who have had encounters with them said these BEKs answered
their questions before they even asked them. They know what you’re thinking.

Creepy!

So what do you think?

Are black-eyed kids for real or are people around the world telling bogus stories so they can take part in this global phenomenon? 

7 comments:

  1. Hello Rebekkah, Black-eyed kids were known to me as those that sustained such condition from play or wrecless abandon. I suppose with the age of tattoos and various piercings, even the color game can probably be added nowadays. I just discovered your blog and will be back to visit. I have someone named Brebekkah following on mine, grafted in and on the journey. Take care, off to rest my eyes a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey David! Thanks for your comment and checking out my blog. I've done some research on these black-eyed kids and read a lot of creepy stories about them. I don't know if it's true or not, but I thought it was an interesting subject to blog about. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rebekkah! I have noticed sometimes the trivial things blogged about may get more notice than those musings which we feel impassioned about. Some readership may thrive on what some call "light news" or generally speaking, our minds are tired from the amount of seeming new novation we have to mentally digest.. Best for now, see you in the near future!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rebekkah,
    An old friend of mine I use to do research with months ago had mentioned Black Eyed Kids. Somehow these children were genetically modified to have these qualities. If you heard of the reports of GMO Babies being grown in laboratories. Then this would definitely relate to the story of these "Black-Eyed" Kids.

    I do know there is more advanced technology we are completely unaware of. With the black eyes it makes me wonder why they are black. It stumps me that I may need to research this to find out. It certainly sounds extraterrestrial to me, or paranormal in a way. Another topic that has so many questions yet not enough answers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not them being black, but their eyes being black.* Had a typo error. Haha

      Delete
    2. Yeah, Nicole, I heard of GMO babies being grown in laboratories, and I'm sure there's advanced technology we're unaware of. In fact, I believe there are a lot of things that are going on we don't know about. I do wonder about the BEKs. If they are real and can do what eyewitnesses claim they can do, it makes me wonder if they're alien. I don't know, but I would like to come across one and see for myself. :)

      Delete