Monday, March 2, 2015

On #Sale For A Limited Time! #Paranormal #Fantasy

Dark Spirits is on sale for a limited time. It’s only .99 cents. I normally don’t put my books on sale, so grab it while you can. 














Amazon US:

Amazon UK:

Dark Spirits is the second book in my YA paranormal/fantasy trilogy. The first book Beyond the Eyes is #FREE, btw. I’ve kept that book free for a while now, as a gift to readers around the globe and because it’s a cool story, and I want to share it with everyone who is willing to give it a try.

Anyway, here’s what readers have said about Dark Spirits:

Okay, I can’t say it enough. Rebekkah Ford rocks when it comes to her Beyond the Eyes series. Dark Spirits is a great sequel to book 1. It keeps the suspense level high and makes you eager to read what comes next. It does for me, which is why I’m off to book 3.

I did not think this book could be any better than Beyond the Eyes, but I was wrong. This book skips back and forth from Nathan’s point of view and Paige's POV, but it is very easy to follow. The love triangle between Paige and Nathan and Paige and Brayden is frustrating! But at the same time I totally understand why Paige has the feelings that she has. There was so much action and twists and turns in this book, and I loved every page of it! I cannot wait to read book 3!

Dark Spirits is another great book by Rebekkah Ford. I fell in love with the first book Beyond the Eyes. Dark Spirits had me on the edge of my seat. It was full of suspense and mystery throughout the book. I was hooked from the very first page. Paige is still coming to terms with her new powers and she has a love triangle she has to deal with. The author did a great job getting you to fall in love with the characters. Pick up the book today. You won't be disappointed.

Those are just a few testimonies from peeps who read Dark Spirits, but out of 37 reviews, 36 six are 5 stars and I have one 4 star review. Of course, I can always use more reviews. *Hint. Hint* J

Blurb:

Now immortal, Paige is emotionally and physically stronger than ever. She must find the location of the ancient incantations to prevent mass genocide. But the war against good and evil is spawning another war–a battle between the dark spirits themselves. Paige is saddled in the center of both growing revolutions and is ready to take on the dark forces. But Nathan’s overprotectiveness prevents her from taking action, and he’s hiding things.

Paige’s personal life gets more complicated when Brayden arrives back in town and offers the equal partnership she desperately craves from Nathan. Then there’s Carrie and Tree, her two best friends and only family she has left. Unfortunate circumstances thrust them into Paige’s dark world, giving her no choice but to allow Nathan to arm them with combat techniques in hope they’ll be able to protect themselves.

Meanwhile, Paige is having visions and discovering abilities she was unaware of. When Anwar comes to visit, his weird behavior alarms her. Could he be turning to the dark side?

Time is running out. Paige not only needs to find the incantations but also to untangle the bands around her heart and make a decision that could leave her with a life worse than death–a life of betrayal from the ones she trusted most.



Amazon US:

Amazon UK:









No comments:

Post a Comment