Cute Commercial

10/07/2011 , , 0 Comments

Have you guys seen this commercial yet? It’s rare that I see a commercial I like because most of them are lame, or so stupid that I’m embarrassed for the person who came up with the idea. The Swiffer is one of those stupid ass commercials. I can’t believe somebody got paid for it.

Anyway, if you've already seen this commercial, it's still worth watching again because it's that cute. And incase you're wondering. . . . Yes, I'm a Star Wars fan.
 
 
 
 
 
 
That commercial reminds me of my niece Ariel when she was little. She used to love watching the movie Matilda and would point her finger at things just like Matilda would do to move objects. One day Ariel was sitting on the couch after watching Matilda for the hundredth time (I didn’t mind. Really. It’s a cute movie), then afterwards she started pointing at things. My step dad was behind the couch holding the remote control. Of course, Ariel didn’t see him because she was too focused on the room in front of her. But when she pointed at the TV, my step dad turned it on. I was standing beside the couch, and Ariel looked at me with wide eyes, her mouth opened in surprise. I swear. It was one of the cutest moments ever.

HAPPY FRIDAY!

0 comments: