This Is Not an Argument. It’s a Contradiction.

When Kevin tells me to stop arguing with him, I always act out this skit:
 


Afterwards, we're both laughing, and all is good. :) 
 
Before I wish you a happy Friday, I’d like to mention Kiersten White. She wrote the book Paranormalcy and Supernaturally. Her next and final book Endlessly will be out in July this year.

I’ve read her first two books, and they’re good. To be honest, though, I didn’t think I’d like Paranormalcy, but I thought I’d give it a try anyway, and I’m glad I did. I really enjoyed it, and I love Kiersten’s imagination. If you haven’t read it, you should check it out.

Kiersten is running a contest on her blog. In order in enter, you have to post on your blog, Facebook, or Twitter, what type of paranormal creature you’d like to be in her books. The prize is a signed copy of Endlessly. So I thought, why not. Therefore, I’m going to post that I’d want to be like Lend because then I could change my looks whenever I wanted to.

Wouldn’t that be cool?

Happy Friday!

0 comments: