The Sun Is Still Shining

6/03/2012 , , , 0 Comments

It’s Sunday night, 8:28 to be exact and the sun is still shining. I’ve lived here in North Dakota for 6 years now, and I’m still not used to it being light outside when it should be dark. In my book, that’s just so wrong.

Yeah, yeah. I know. Most people love that it doesn’t get dark until like 10:30 at night.

Not me.

I’m the type of person who likes it dark at 6 o’clock and rather be cold than hot. In fact, I really don’t care for summer. Unless, it’s a mild summer. Otherwise, forget it. I don’t like the heat, and I don’t like the bugs.

Last summer was horrible here. I swear, one day we had like a hundred flies in our house and the mosquitos were bad too. Not to mention that stupid, freaky-ass tornado I told you guys about.

I’m not bitching really. I’m just saying.

Anyway, I do have some news regarding my book, but I’m not going to post it until I know it’s all good. So, there will probably be another post before Friday.

Until then, take care and I’ll be back soon. :)

0 comments: