The Vampire Diaries Part II

I decided to do another blog on The Vampire Diaries because . . .

A.) My husband gave me his cruppy, lung rattling, loogy hocking, semi-zombie, virus, and my brain isn't working right.

B.) Since my brain isn’t working right, I can’t really think of anything to write about.

C.) I love The Vampire Diaries, I know other people do too, and it’s fun to post about.

Those are good enough reasons, don’t you think?

Now let’s talk about TVD . . .

Do you remember when the writers killed Jenna off?

Weren’t you like so mad?

I was.

In fact, I almost stopped watching the show because of it. However, I kept watching it anyway, which I’m glad I did and all is now forgiven. But I have to admit, it still makes me sad and upset everytime I watch or think about this scene.
 
 

 
 
I still don’t understand, though, why Jenna had to die. She and Alaric made a cute couple, and they both would have made a great team . . .

And then, they had to kill Alaric off.

WTH?

Why did they do that?

I don’t get it, but I’m hoping (fingers crossed) they’ll figure out a way to bring him back.

Alaric’s last scene when his spirit appeared in front of Jeremy choked me up. Alaric knew how alone Jeremy felt, and he wanted Jeremy to take comfort in the fact he’d always look out for him.

How sweet is that?
 
 


So what do you guys think? Do you think the writers should have kept Jenna and Alaric in the series? If not, why?

0 comments: