#Merry Christmas!





I want to wish everyone a Merry & Happy Christmas. I hope you have a wonderful day and you get to eat yummy food.

So what are your plans today?

It’s just me, Kevin, and my male fat cat Church.


I’m going to make a holiday ham. Other than that, we’re chillin' the whole day. I plan on doing some writing and reading. I have to clean my house, but it’s Christmas, so the mundane things can wait, right? I have tomorrow off, so I can clean my house then.

I bought myself a Kindle 7 inch HDX last night on Amazon. I suck at technology, but my friends tell me it’s super easy to use, and I’ll love it. I mainly got it so I can sit on the couch and hop on the internet. I prefer to read a paperback book over reading it on a device. However, it’ll be nice to have the Kindle, just in case I have to read a book on it. A good friend of mine in England bought me a case for it for Christmas, so I’m all hooked up J


Anyway, have a good one.


Cheers!  

0 comments: