By Moonlight: 15 Novels and Novellas By #Paranormal #Authors For Only .99 Cents!



This is a really good deal you guys. 

Seriously. 

You get 15 complete novels and novellas by your favorite or soon-to-be-favorite authors for only .99 cents. All those awesome books costs less than a Starbuck’s coffee. You may not be able to read every story right away, but winter is just around the corner.

Yeah. Yeah. I know. Most of you don't want to think about the cold weather or white stuff, but it's true, and what better way to snuggle up in a warm blanket on the couch with a cup of coffee, tea, or hot chocolate, with some brilliant stories? 

If you pre-order now, on September 1st you’ll get all 15 tales straight away.

Do I have a motive behind my madness? 

Well, yeah. Tangled Roots is one of the books in the boxset. 

I’m not going to bullshit you. BUT, this is a really good deal. Even if one of my books wasn’t part of this wonderful collection, I’d still pimp it. 

I love bargains. 

Who doesn’t? 

And I want to spread the word about it.

Here’s the Amazon link to pre-order: http://amzn.to/1Jm4URp

Cheers and happy reading! J


0 comments: