On Sale For A Limited Time!

On Sale for a limited time!

Get $3.00 off the cover price!



“In life Ameerah is a rebellious flapper gal from the 1920s. In death, she’s a vengeful ghost who preys on the living.”

“Ghostly paranormal with a historical twist.”

“Well-researched, well-written, and fun to read.”

"Amazing Read!!!"

"This book will keep you engrossed from start to finish."

"WOW!!!"

"Rebekkah takes us on one hell of a ride."

"Loved every page!"

"I loved Ameerah."
Reader reviews

 
I like to smoke, drink cocktails, and dance. I'm a flapper gal who had the best job working at a speakeasy. It was the bee's knees. But then my own family double-crossed me, taking everything from me. My freedom. My dignity. My life. Now, in death, I'll have my revenge, and I will show no mercy. 

I am Ameerah. This is my story. 
 You can get this smokin’ deal hereà http://amzn.to/1Usdu2d

0 comments: