Do You Believe In Bigfoot?




I don’t know if you know this about me, but when my parents were married, my dad used to hunt for Bigfoot. One time when he came back from one of his trips, he brought back a plastered impression of a huge footprint. I was five at the time and took it to school for show and tell. LOL. My classmates were in total awe. My teacher, on the other hand, rolled her eyes, but hey, I was a rockstar that day. :)

I don’t know if I believe in Bigfoot but that and the paranormal world was a huge part of my upbringing. I think that’s why I love writing paranormal stories. Not to mention, my knowledge and experience aid me in creating those tales.

Anyway, last month, there was a Bigfoot sighting in a town not too far from me. I thought it was interesting.

Bigfoot in rural North Dakota?

Anyway, here’s the article if you want to check it out. http://kfgo.com/news/articles/2017/jan/10/one-the-trail-of-bigfoot-in-north-dakota/


Do you believe in Bigfoot?


What are your thoughts on it?

0 comments: