Natural Therapy That Works


There are points in our lives where we need time to decompress, relax, and allow our soul to catch up with our body and clear our mind from the stress and bullshit life tends to throw at us.

What does one do to recharge her or himself and live a positive and healthy life?

. . . Well, it depends on the person, but there’s a beautiful, nonjudgmental therapist waiting for all of us. She doesn’t care what color we are, if we’re straight, gay, bi, trans, etc.

She’s glorious and sometimes menopausal.

She’s nature

What’s sad is a lot of people overlook nature’s beauty and what we can learn from it. Instead, they’re too busy paying attention to their cell phones, unaware of what’s around them.

Does anyone ever look up at the sky and make shapes out of clouds anymore?

We do, and I wonder if anyone else does.

We go outside and explore as much as we can and will eventually be living off-grid. 

Our way of life and the life we're creating for ourselves doesn't make us better or lesser than anybody else. 

We all have our own paths to follow (no pun intended).

-But, I have to tell ya, being out in nature is good for the soul.

Seriously.

It's therapy.

Try it.

You’d be amazed at how much better you’d feel after wandering around outside like you used to do when you were a kid.

If we were meant to stay in one place, we’d have roots instead of feet.

Here are some recent pictures of our adventures in the woods.

We decided to try out our big ass backpacks on this trip to see how well we'd do.

Kevin did excellent. 

He was in his element. 

In fact, he was walking too fast for my short legs to keep pace with him, and he ended up way ahead of me. I had to call out to him to slow down. He apologized and said it was his Army training that kicked in, and he didn't realize it until I said something. LOL




. . . And then there was me with my big ass backpack. This was the first time I’d ever worn it while hiking. It was comfortable, however, I couldn’t explore like I wanted to, so I decided next time I’d try my smaller pack instead.
-So, on the next trip we wore our smaller packs.


Kevin prefers his bigger one, but I prefer this one instead.




We had a great time.




It started to rain when we were a mile and a half away from our destination.

Good thing we have kickass rain gear.



We had so much fun! 

Adventures are good for the mind, body, and soul.

Mother nature is the best therapist ever. 

 . . . And it’s free!



0 comments: