Is This a Clue?

You know in my previous post when I said there are clues given to us, and if we’re aware of them, and follow them, things usually work out? Well this morning on the MSN web page there was this cute video of a little girl singing over and over again to not give up. I had just clicked on the MSN web page to watch it again, and it wasn’t there. Now I’m wondering about it. Was that a clue?

It seems like lately, I’ve been pelted with one problem after the next. It reminds me of that old saying: When it rains it pours. I think it all started with that stupid tornado because it seems ever since then, there’s been nothing but upheaval in my life. I realize that’s just part of life, and eventually things will calm down, but I keep feeling like I’m walking up a mountain, and I’m getting nowhere.


I do believe things happen for a reason, and if we trust in it, things will fall into place, but it has to be at the right time for you and the people that it affects in turn. So I’ve been repeatedly telling myself that: Things happen for a reason. You are where you’re suppose to be at. Trust in it, and eventually things will come together.

So when I saw that cute video this morning about not giving up, I had to wonder if that was the Universe’s way of telling me not to give up because eventually all that hard work will pay off. I don’t know. In the meantime, though, I’ll continue doing what I'm doing and hopefully any minute now I’ll see the top of that mountain and know that my ambition isn’t a blinded one.

0 comments: