Three Things I Hate About Life

11/25/2011 , , 0 Comments

It’s Friday! I bet some of you have a four-day weekend.

Whoo-hoo!

Kevin does, which means we don't have to get up and can sleep in for four-days.

YAY!

That’s one of the things I hate about life–having to wake up in the morning. Ever since I can remember, I’ve hated having to get up in the morning. I also hate having to go to the bathroom.

Do you know what I mean?

Like having to have to get up in the middle of the night to go and you’re having a totally awesome dream. That sucks ass. Or when you’re on a road trip and have to go, or when you’re watching a movie and have to go, or. . . .

Yup.

The bathroom thing. . . . Pain. In. The. Ass.

Oh, what about when you don’t want to eat, but you have to because you can feel your blood sugar dropping, and your hands start shaking. And, if you’re like me, you start to get all bitchy.

I hate that.

I hate all three of those things.

Yesterday, I drank a lot of coffee, and felt my blood sugar dropping and a headache coming on. We still had hours before the turkey was done, so I had to grab something to eat. Grumbling to myself, I made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, wishing I could continue drinking my coffee until dinner was ready.

I don’t know how people can get away with not eating for days at a time. What’s their secret? I mean, I love food; however, I would like to have the choice on when I want to eat. Unfortunately, that’s not so.

Stupid body chemistry genetic controlling crap.

Anyway, I hope all of you had a Happy Thanksgiving. And those of you not from the U.S., I hope you had a wonderful day yesterday. I assure you, I was thinking about you guys, hoping one day I’ll get to explore your country and experience your culture.

Happy Friday, have a wonderful weekend, and be safe. :)

0 comments: