Book Trailer Update

Okay, so I spent Saturday working on my book trailer.

Well, a practiced one.

It’s quite simple actually. But (you knew there was a but, right?) I ran into a problem concerning the special effects.

Whenever I put a special effect into the cell, next to the picture, it knocks the script onto another picture. I don’t know why it’s doing that, so I have to figure it out. And then I have to figure out the music because it’s not working like I want it to. Once I figure those two things out, I’m golden.

Anyway, yesterday I copyrighted my book, and then sent everything to my formatting team. Hopefully this week I’ll have a launch date so I can tell everybody when, Beyond the Eyes will be available. At least for Kindle/ebooks. My paperback might take a little longer because I’m going to get an ARC (advanced readers copy) before I approve publication. I want to make sure everything is perfect, or as perfect as can be. I know every book has a little flaw in it, like a missed word. But still, I’m doing everything in my power to make it sparkle.

When I’m published, I’ll be running contests for a free book on other blogs. If you’re interested, let me know, and I’ll hold a contest here as well. I already have two blogs with a fair amount of followers, who is being gracious enough to help promote my book. One of them has already read my book and loves it, so she’s totally there for me, which I’m grateful for.

Well, that’s it for now . . .

Oh! On Friday, I tried to figure out why the new Blogger format keeps screwing with me and couldn’t find any answers. The only thing I found was other bloggers grumbling about similar issues.

I’d like to change the look on this blog to fit my story, but so far it doesn’t appear I can do that.

I don’t know.

I’m not going to fret about it. There’s too much going on in my life right now to concern myself with it. It’ll work itself out, and who knows what tomorrow will bring, right? But for now, I’m going to be here in the moment and not allow my concerns or worries take dominion over my life.

Now off to work I go. . .

Hey, what I just wrote reminds me of the seven dwarfs singing that song.

Do you remember it?

"Hi ho, Hi ho. It’s off to work I go."

*whistles*

Talk to ya on Friday. Have a good week.

0 comments: