Out-Of-Body Experiences–Again

7/19/2012 0 Comments


I had done a post last August on out-of-body experiences (OBE), and to be honest, I hadn’t realized it until after I started writing another post about it.                      

*slaps hand on forehead*

Duh!

Anyway, it’s an interesting topic if you want to check out that post.

Here’s a couple of experiences I personally had on the subject that wasn’t mentioned:

When I was six-years-old, I fell from a building. My cranium had split, right down the middle (yeah, that’s what’s wrong with me. :D ), and I was in a coma for three days. I was unconscious when my dad found me (obviously, since I was in a coma). He carried me home, placed me on our couch, and I remember observing my sister from above, pacing around our living room in hysterics, telling him to call the ambulance. And then I felt him gently slapping my face, telling me to wake up. I was then immediately back in my body, trying to open my eyes. After that . . . Well, I can’t really say what happened. Those memories are foggy until right before I had opened my eyes.

The picture below reminds me of another experience I had . . .
 

 
Years ago, I had woken up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom. Afterwards, when I was about to enter my bedroom, I froze.

Kevin was sitting up in bed, and the first thing I thought of was, what’s he doing? And then my mind shifted out of place when the realization came, his body was lying in bed.

That was his spirit!

I stood there, staring at it for at least a couple of minutes, but when I entered the room, it disappeared.

I’m still puzzled by it to this day.

Was it his spirit I had seen?

I don’t know.

It is a mystery.

So what do you think?

Have you ever had an OBE?

If so, I’d be interested in hearing your story. Or, if you think it’s all bogus, I’d like to hear your view point on it.

Check out Winnie the Pooh. He had an OBE too. :)



 

And before you go to sleep, remember this:

 
 
 
 

0 comments: