Happy New Year!



I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year. I hope it’s a good one for all of us. J

This year I plan on being more organized with my book stuff and possibly sharing with you my writing in progress. I haven’t shared a lot about my books on this blog because I don’t want to seem like I’m spamming y’all and another reason is I get a lot of request from other authors to help spread the word about their books, which is totally fine. I love helping other authors out. I also believe in paying it forward. So I’ll continue to support them here on this blog. I’m actually seriously thinking about creating another blog just for my books and my journey in the literary world. If I do, which I think I’m going to, I’ll letcha y’all know, so hopefully you’ll follow me there, as well.

For over a year, off and on I’ve been trying to figure out how to create a newsletter and an email signup form. I finally figured out the signup form but before I post it, I need to learn how to do a newsletter. I’m not shy to say I suck at technology. LOL. However, I will find a way and once I do, you’ll be one of the first to know. 

Anyway, there’s a cool book coming out I’ll be posting about here in a couple days for another author. You’ll have to check it out. The cover is awesome and if you’re a fan of pirates and Captain Hook, I think you’ll want to get this book. I know I’ll be adding it to my TBR list.

Have a good day.


Cheers!

0 comments: