New Year, New Brand, And An Important Announcement



Happy 2019!

. . . Yeah, I’m six days late. 😂

I’ve been crazy busy, hustling to get the new website I built live.

Can you believe I built a frickin’ website all by my non-techy-I-don’t-understand-this-shit self?

-So, this is proof that you can do anything if you put your mind to it.

Our new brand is Exploring Rabbit Holes. This website is the main hub for me and Kevin’s art, his self-discovery blog, my health and wellness one, my books, etc. Click on this link to check it out: http://exploringrabbitholes.com/

I have an informative article about CBD oil, and you can find out more about us on our About Us Page.

Exploring Rabbit Holes is a work in progress. I have more ideas for the site that I’ll get to as time permits. The same with our Etsy store (DARETOLIVESHOP). I built it as another creative outlet for us. We do have dare to live t-shirts to go with our YouTube Dare To Live brand, which promotes a life of self-discovery and inspiration. Our mission is to celebrate the human experience in a dynamic and courageous way through our art, music, and ideas. 😊 Click here to check it out: https://etsy.me/2Vy0qQ7

Today we created a new YouTube video on the benefits of walking. We take you on one of the routes we walk and we talk about it. The filming is a bit bumpy because of the snow and ice on the road. We plan on getting a GoPro in the near future, which is an action camera you hook onto your car or helmet.

If you want to see where I currently live, click here to watch the video: http://bit.ly/2EMuEtx

If you do watch it and like it, please click the thumbs up to like it. As you know, we’re newbies at this and in the learning stages.

. . . But, like I’ve said before, every pro was once a beginner.

Oh, my Facebook Author page got a face lift, and I combined my author brand with our Exploring Rabbit Holes one. http://www.facebook.com/RebekkahFord2012



Why?

Because the two now are holding hands. 😍

I’m an author and an explorer who is into health and wellness, self-discovery, and travel, which I will be writing about.

It makes perfect sense.

-So, now the important announcement.

. . . I’ve been struggling with a decision to make. The decision is should I shut down this blog and focus totally on Exploring Rabbit Holes or try and keep up with both?

To be honest, this blog (Wandering Thoughts of a Writer) has a special place in my heart because I created it years ago when I first wrote Beyond the Eyes.

I was going to shut it down, but today I came to the decision to keep it for my books, writing, and possibly to share with you videos we create.

What does this mean?

It means I won’t be posting every week to this blog.

If you want to hear from me every day or week, follow me on my Facebook Author page and on my Health and Wellness blog on our Exploring Rabbit Holes site.


Exploring Rabbit Holes Health and Wellness blog: http://exploringrabbitholes.com/category/health-wellness/

On the book front, I’m in the process of rereading/rewriting/editing Legends of Deceit book #2. After that it’ll be sent to my editor. I’ll keep you up to date on it here.

Lots of changes are already happening in this new year—exciting crazy scary and cool changes.

I hope you plan on still following me because I’d love to have you along for the ride with us. 😘







2 comments: