Book Announcement


Yes, I know it’s been a couple of months since I posted in here, but a lot has been going on.

Like the rest of you guys, we’ve been “sheltering in” during those months, however, we did go on little adventures away from people.




 






















We ran into Moss Man while we were out exploring the forest. 😬






In February we decided to stay in Oregon after trying out van life, and as you can see from the pictures, we love it here. 🥰

I plan to be where we’re at for the rest of my life.

We’re still in limbo, though . . .

. . . But that’s okay. It’s not forever.

I did lose my creative spark during that time, which concerned me. A lot.

I tried all of my tricks to overcome my lack of creativity.

Nothing worked!

I read through my entire Beyond the Eyes trilogy and its companion books (Tangled Roots and Ameerah).

I took notes with the idea of turning the trilogy into a series.

After I was done, there was no spark or excitement.

Nothing.

I thought I was doomed.

I decided to write about how I felt and asked myself questions.

It did help, but the creative drive wasn’t all there.

So, I did something that some of you might think is nuts (witchy woo-woo).

I smudged our house with white sage and it worked! 🤗


No kidding!

It totally did.

I’m seriously thinking about writing a blog post about sage-smudging your house. 🤔

Anyway, my book announcement is this . . .

. . . I’m starting a new book series😁

It’ll be in the paranormal genre.

The story will have witches, werewolves, and other paranormal creatures in it.


The first book in the series might take me a while to write because I have other projects I’m working on as well. One of them will align with this story, so if everything flows with it, I’ll tell you more about the project after it kicks off. 😉

The first chapter is written btw, but there is a bit of research to do, and I’m working on planning out the series, which takes time, but it’s fun.

The main character (Ainsley) who is an immortal witch is already surprising me.

I remember when I was writing Ameerah’s character, I had no idea she was a lesbian until she told me she was.

I know that sounds nutty, but the characters talk to the author.

I do need a name for the first book and series.

I suck at coming up with titles. 

But it’ll come to me.

I will be doing some giveaways in the future, but if you want to get in on some exclusive, top-secret information and prizes, you can sign up for my newsletter here:

Have a great week!

Cheers! 🥂
 
 
 

 


0 comments: