New Book and Life Update

 

It’s been a few months since I last posted in here, and I wanted to give you a quick update on what’s been going on.

Right now, we’re dealing with the horrible wildfires.

We now live on the southern coast in Oregon, which Omigod I fucking love it here, but the fires are bad, you guys.

Yesterday morning I woke up in a dark bedroom and house. My first thought was a cloudy and rainy day.

Not!

I looked out the window and saw the orange sky and ash falling from it.




Today we were told to stay indoors because the air quality sucks, well we didn’t listen and took a walk anyway.

Bad idea.

We turned around and went back home.

My chest now feels heavy as if I smoked a pack of cigarettes in one night. It also hurts and so does my head. 😬

So, yeah, we learned our lesson.

Hey, I’m an INFJ, and I don’t like to be told what to do. 🤷‍♀️

Anyway, that’s what’s currently going on besides dealing with Covid-19, which should be over soon.

I do have some book news, and I’ll have more later. 😉

I have a title and a name for this new paranormal series I'm writing . . .

The book title is: The Last O’Clery Witch


The book series’ name is:
The Grimbrook Series

As I’m writing this rough draft, I’m learning things that I’ve always wanted to learn because my main character (Ainsley) who is a witch is into those things, like crystals, making tinctures, herbal remedies, tarot card readings, etc.

I’ve always been into that stuff and used to do tarot card readings . . . 

. . . But then I stopped.

I lost those parts of myself I loved because I had decided to assimilate to society’s standards instead. 🙄

Don’t do that, you guys.

Be your 100% self.

You do you.

I can get into the whole story of how I dismantled my life (I started it in August of 2017), threw out the old script that was spoon-fed to me since birth, and started writing my own. 

I’m now the happiest I’ve ever been in my entire life . . .

. . . But this post would be way too long for that.

So, through research and during my own time, I’ve been learning more about crystals, zodiac signs, astrology, etc.

It’s really cool stuff.

I'm loving it.

I made this star and added a hag stone (we trimmed the ends after I took this photo) to it.



The materials are all-natural (the sticks were from the forest in the mountains, the string is hemp, and the hag stone I found on the beach).

For years, we’ve hung a star like this above our front door.

It wards off negative and evil people.

It totally works, at least, for us it has.

The hag stone is for an extra punch of power.



I made another protection star I’m going to use as a prize in a giveaway. 😊

Btw, Ainsley makes them as well.

So, I might be doing some witchy-cool post here that relates to this story I’m writing. I know my newsletter subscribers want me to in my newsletters, which btw, I’ll be sending one out on the 16th

Have a great weekend!

Cheers! 🥂

 


0 comments: