Book News!

 

Hey Peeps!

I have book news, but before we get to that . . .

 . . . Where in the bloody hell have I been?

 I mean, it’s been a while since I posted here.

I know.

I know.

 In this post, I will tell you the same thing as I told my subscribers since it’s an announcement and not top-secret news or content.

 Btw, if you’re not a subscriber to my newsletter, why not?

 If you want some exclusive news, giveaways, a chance to get my book before it goes live, and so much more, go ahead and subscribe.

 Here’s the link to subscribe, and no worries, I don’t spam or give away email addresses.

 http://rebekkahford.us7.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=06bbb5773fe9e17e6ba0e860e&id=51f0af6e94

Anyway, I’ve been around. If you follow me on Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook, you know I’m still alive. 

I’m aware it’s been a while since I sent a newsletter out, but a lot has happened these last few years, and this year we’ve been focused on self-care, shadow work, self-discovery, letting go of what doesn’t serve us, detaching, hacking into the Matrix, and figuring shit out. We had lost family members and friends, not from Covid, but one lost was suicide, so . . .

  . . . Yeah, not good. 😢
 
Keeping our mental health stable and healthy was a huge priority and will always be as it should be for everyone. But all in all this year has been a great year of recovery, truth, growth, manifestations, and prosperity.
 
Now for the book news . . .
 
I got a book deal for The Last O’Clery Witch! 
🥳

 


The book contract is exactly what I want right now, and I’m excited to start this new writing journey with my publisher and team.

I believe this book will be published in 2024, but I’ll letcha know when I get a date for its release.
 
Are you excited?
 
I hope you’re still with me on this crazy journey.
 
If you are, you’ll be hearing more from me now.

Btw, I don’t know if I’ll get an author website or not. I’ve done those before, and although I do love having one, I’m a minimalist and honestly, I really like Blogger. I’ve had it since 2011. That’s a long ass time – even before my first book Beyond the Eyes was published. So, I’ll see what happens, but regardless, I’ll still have Blogger. 😊

So, to refresh your memory on what The Last O’Clery Witch is about, I’m going to put an unedited, rough blurb here to give you a taste of what the story is about.
 
 
A witch moves to a hotspot for paranormal creatures and gets thrust into a hidden supernatural world that forces her to face her fears and embrace who she truly is.
 
1591, Scotland (Prologue)

Ainsley McGregor did the unthinkable that sealed her family’s fate—she boasted about her magick to her friends and shortly after, her entire family was executed for witchcraft. Ainsley nearly suffered the same fate but was spared and became immortal by unseen forces. She’s now the last O’Clery witch (her maw was an O’Clery. O’Clery witches are all female and powerful) and for centuries with a heavy heart, she followed her maw’s rules: only use your magick to make herbal remedies so you won’t risk turning dark, don’t read the grimoire, and never talk about your powers.

Present Day

When Ainsley moves to a hotspot for paranormal creatures, she’s startled when she sees through a supernatural’s glamour and can communicate with the dead. Now a spirit is pestering her to help him, and a reaper needs her assistance. Thankfully, Ainsley has Keaton, a cute vampire, to help her navigate this supernatural world she’s now entangled in. But when a narcissistic half-demon who stuffed the town’s founder’s soul into a crystal she wears around her neck and an alpha werewolf discovers Ainsley is an O’Clery witch, they threaten her to remove the moon curse off his pack. If she refuses, the half-demon will open the gates of Hell in their small touristy town. Ainsley must embrace being an O’Clery witch and accept her magickal abilities without fear and guilt. She’s determined to free the founder and at the same time fool her adversaries. Added to her troubles, someone from her past pays her a visit, surprising her in more ways than one.
 
That is it for now. 


If you don’t hear from me until January, have a wonderful holiday and a Happy New Year! 
🎉

2024 is the year of the dragon, and I think it’s going to be an ah-mazing year! 
🥰
 
Cheers! 
🥂

Rebekkah

0 comments: