Happy New Year 2024!

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR, PEEPS!

Can you believe it’s 2024?

WTF!?

When I was younger, I never thought we’d get here.

What about you?

And it’s the year of the dragon, too! 🐉

How cool is that?

I’m excited to see how this year unfolds.

I hope all of you had a fantastic holiday.

I did.

We consider December 25th our New Year because the sun rises one degree higher after days of being still, bringing in a new lunar cycle. That week and night is when we perform our end-of-the-year rituals, such as getting rid of stuff that no longer serves us, deep cleaning the house, writing down what we want to let go of, and burning it. I also write down my intentions for the coming year. We light candles and sage our house to clear out negative and stagnant energy. I then express my gratitude.

So, yeah, that’s how we roll, but we did celebrate last night and today with the world. It was all good.

Today, we went to the beach to catch some ocean vibes and came across this dude or dudette.

Does anyone know what gender this crab is just by looking at it?

I want to say it's a girl . . .

. . . Anyway, us being us, we had to save it, so we put the crab near the sea for a better chance of survival.










It was awesome and a great way to start the new calendar year.

This post was also a tremendous way to start 2024. 

Check it out. 👇

 My publisher posted this on Facebook, so I wanted to share it here with you. 🥰

 Click on the photo to be taken to the website. 


I hope you have a great week. 😘

Cheers! 🥂

0 comments: