Fingers Crossed

6/01/2012 , , , 0 Comments

I’ve been feverishly working on reviewing my ebook and checking for errors this week. Now, I’m doing the same with my paperback book. It looks like though, I’ll be able to upload my book to Kindle & ebook in less than a week.

Yay.

So if everything goes well, my book may be available on Kindle & ebooks by this time next week.

*fingers and piggies crossed*

And then, hopefully my paperback book will be available within a couple weeks. I am going to get an ARC (advanced readers copy) before I ok it to publication, so that may take a week. But I rather it takes a little bit longer than to be mortified by something I wouldn’t be able to change afterwards. If that makes sense.

I’m going to be doing some blog interviews in the near future. I’m working on setting them up right now and will post each blog site I hopscotch to in this blog. There will also be reviews on my book and giveaways. I’ll keep you up-to-date on everything. I imagine though, marketing my book will be an ongoing process for a while.

Anyway, I still have a ton of things to do, but thank God it’s Friday. :)
 
Happy Friday!

0 comments: