So Far, So Good

I received another five star review.

YAY!

Here’s the Amazon link to it:

http://www.amazon.com/Beyond-the-Eyes-ebook/product-reviews/B0088JF7HQ/ref=cm_cr_dp_see_all_btm?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending

A couple of people have contacted me, just to tell me they started reading my book and so far they love it and it’s awesome. Then they contacted me after they were done, just to tell me they loved it and can’t wait for the next book to come out.

What an amazing feeling that is to be told something you had put your heart and soul into and love, that a complete stranger loves it too, and is now a fan of your book. I just hope this continues (people loving my book). I hope it all works out because right now, I don’t know what’s going to happen. I’m just doing the best I can to spread the word about, Beyond the Eyes. In fact, I might be doing a podcast in the near future.

Dad, I know you’re reading this, and if you don’t know what a podcast is, it’s like a radio interview, but it’s on the web. It’s a type of digital media downloaded to a web syndication or streamlined to a computer or mobile device.

If this works out, I’m sure when you listen to it, Dad, it’ll bring back memories of when you did radio interviews on your paranormal investigations. I actually had suggested the podcast would consist of that very thing (your paranormal investigations) as well as my book, of course.

So we’ll see if it’ll happen or not. If it does, I’ll let you guys know. I know a lot of people are interested in the paranormal, and I have a lot to offer through experience and my stories. And no, I’m not a nut. I’m a very logical person, like my dad. But I have some interesting stories to share with the world about being in a family that dealt with the paranormal.

Anyway, my paperback should be available to buy very soon. I can’t wait to hold it in my hands. I’m totally looking forward to it. Of course, I’ll letcha know when it happens.

Well, that’s it for now. I’ve been working very hard on marketing this book and now need to make time to start rereading and revising my second book in this series (Dark Spirits). My editor is waiting for me to send it to him, so I need to get busy on it–like now. :)

0 comments: