If You Could Speak With A Paranormal Creature Which One Would It Be?

I recently did a blog interview and was asked if I could speak with a paranormal creature which would it be and why? I thought it was a good question and had to give it some thought. I finally decided I’d want to talk to Lilith.

According to legend, Lilith was the first female created out of the earth, the same as Adam. One day Adam demanded she lay beneath him, and Lilith basically told Adam to piss off. She viewed herself as an equal to Adam and refused to be treated as a lesser being. That didn’t go over well. She left Adam and refused to go back to him. She sacrificed paradise for her beliefs in not serving or being oppressed by a man and now lives in darkness as a demon.

Then God created Eve who was an obedient and inferior person.

*sticks finger in mouth and gags*

Eve was a total Stepford’s wife.

I don’t know about you, but I’m team Lilith on this one. There is no way I’d allow a man to treat me like he owns me or be subservient to him.

Nope. Not me.

By the way, I honestly think a man came up with the story.

Anyway, Lilith is supposed to be a demon, and if I could talk to her I would. I’d want to know her side of the story, what the world was like back then and what she’s been up to?

I’m aware she could be like Aosoth in my book, Beyond the Eyes, but I’d still have to talk to her. I wouldn’t allow her in my house though, just in case. I’d follow that vampire rule where they can’t come into your house unless invited in.

I'm a dork. I know. But the imagination is a playground I love to visit every chance I get and have some fun. 

 
 

0 comments: