Liebster Award

2/04/2013 , , 0 Comments


Mandy from Lace Vintage Book Reviews, have kindly nominated me for the Liebster award. I’ve already been nominated, so I can’t turn around and nominate other bloggers for this wonderful award. However, I will answer Mandy’s questions that are part of the rules attached to this award.

1.) What was the last book that left you speechless?

1984 by George Orwell


2.) What’s your favorite quote?

I have a lot of them, but here’s one of them: When you feel in your gut what you are and then dynamically pursue it–don’t back down and don’t give up–then you’re going to mystify a lot of folks.–Bob Dylan

3.) Your favorite book has been turned into a movie, do you see it? Why? Why not?

Hell yeah, I’d see it because a movie was made out of my favorite book.


4.) Do you have a genre you just can’t stand?

Western, which is weird because I like western movies.


5.) Five things you can’t leave the house without?

Make-up, clothes, shoes, glasses, and money.


6.) What’s your favorite band/artist?

I have quite a few, but I’d have to say Depeche Mode. LOL. I’m dating myself.


7.) What’s most likely to put a book on your TBR shelf? Is it the cover, synopsis, title, hype?

The synopsis.


8.) If you could write a novel (if you haven’t already) what would it be about?

I already have–a YA paranormal series called Beyond the Eyes.


9) If you could move to anywhere in the world where would it be?

I’d move somewhere in Europe, just to experience it.

10.) Favorite fictional crush?

Well, if I was a teenager, my fictional crush would be Noah Shaw from The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer.

11.) Who inspires you and why?

Other authors inspire me because they’re going through or have gone through the same trenches as me. They know what it’s like to be a writer and understands the whole process. I feel a kinship with them, and I think they’re awesome. :)

0 comments: