I Can’t Believe I’ve Never Thought About This


I’ve had this blog for quite a while now and recently I realized I need to make it more user friendly. I can’t belieeeeve I’ve never thought about this before.

*slaps hand on forehead*

I think I’ve been so caught up in writing, marketing, helping other authors out, reading, my day job, and life in general, that it never occurred to me.

How embarrassing. LOL

At the beginning of this week I tried to put navigation tabs in, so each one has its own title. I spent days trying to figure it out. And then the frustration settled in, because I should have been finishing off the rough draft to The Devil’s Third, instead of monkeying with computer programming. I have little time during the week as it is to write. So I made a fine decision to have a professional design my blog. I told her what I wanted, and I’m hoping she’ll do it. She does awesome work.

Anyway, one of these days (hopefully soon), you'll get to see a whole new blog. It’ll be much easier for all of us and will totally rock.

Now, on a different note, I saw this and had to share with you. How cute is that?




 

Happy Friday!

 

 

 

0 comments: