Beyond the Eyes Trilogy Tour


Yes, my friends, I’m posting about my very own tour going on right now courtesy of Reach for the Stars.
 
 

So far, I’ve received awesome reviews from the people hosting me and my books on their wonderful blogs. Paige (the main character in this trilogy) already stopped by to chat with one of the bloggers. Here are a couple of the links so you can see some of this awesomeness.
 
They’re worth checking out.
 
Promise.
 
 
 
Here's a quick video I did for Beyond the Eyes. Oh! These books are not scary btw. Haunting maybe, but not scary.
 

Beyond the Eyes (the first book in this captivating and original trilogy) is FREE on Amazon. Find out what all the excitement is about. It’s free, so why not, right?
 

Then we have Dark Spirits.
 
 
And finally the newly published one, The Devil’s Third.
 
 

I also have an announcement to make. As of right now, I plan on writing two novellas that will be based off this trilogy. However, they can be standalone books, but those of you who read all three novels will have a deeper insight into these novellas. The first one will be called, Doorways, and I’ve already started it. The second one will be in Ameerah's POV. She's a dark spirit and a very interesting character.
 
There are fans of these books who are requesting I continue it and some even want a spinoff of just Carrie and Tree. I’m contemplating it, but we’ll see how well this trilogy does. There are still lots of stories and adventures to be told between the characters, and I left it open to where the tale won’t get stale or boring. But again, we’ll see how things go.

Anyway, Happy Friday! I hope y’all had a lovely Thanksgiving and the rest of the weekend will be filled with fun, laughter, and relaxation. Oh, and it goes slow. Let’s hope Sunday will keep Monday at bay for a while. :D

 

0 comments: