Short But Sweet

5/04/2012 0 Comments

This week flew by, which is good, and I’m so glad it’s Friday. I’m hoping this weekend I can work on doing a book trailer. If I’m able to and things go well, I’ll post about it.

Anyway, I’m sorry this post is super short, but right now I’m kinda brain dead and pressed for time. So I’m going to bid you a farewell with a scene from the movie The Wedding Singer. I really like this movie because it shifts me back to the 1980s (the movie is set in that time), and I like Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler. If you haven't seen this movie, Adam Sandler's character is depressed because his fiancee left him at the altar. In this scene he's singing a song he wrote about her and how he's feeling.



                                                             

 
 
 
HAPPY FRIDAY!

0 comments: