When Is The Next Book Coming Out?

I’ve been writing the second book to Legends of Deceit since the end of last summer.

Do I have a title name yet?

Nope.

There will be a title after I tackle the first revision.

When will it be out?

I’m hoping this year.

*fingers and piggies crossed*

I’m almost done with the first draft. I would have been done sooner, but I have other things going on in my life that require my attention as well.

#futureplansinthemaking

Writing a book is a long ass process. I know there are authors who write a book a month or every other month.

I don’t know how they do it.

But I’ve come to the realization every writer is different.

If I were to compare myself to others, I’d be doing myself a disservice.

The only author/writer I should be comparing myself to is myself.

Am I advancing in my craft/art?

Do I love to write?

Am I having fun writing?

So I no longer fret or get all balled up in a knot over how long it takes for me to churn out a novel. The important part is if those three questions are answered with a yes, and that I put out good quality stories for you guys—the readers.

Legends of Deceit is a two book series. 



Oh, and guess what?

It’s  .99 cents right now.

I don’t know how long Legends of Deceit is going to stay on sale, but right now it’s $3.00 off the regular price.

Here’s where you can get it for .99 centsà





Also, I was interviewed to be in a paranormal e-magazine called 
Alternative Perceptions. Once it’s published, I’ll letcha know.

Until next time.





0 comments: