Pictures of Where My Characters in ‘Beyond the Eyes’ Live

3/09/2012 , , 0 Comments

My mind has been on overdrive this week, due to taking on a challenging full-time job and working on my third book. Not to mention, I’ve been working on self-publishing my book.

It's been crazy!

Anyway, here are some pictures of where my characters live. Of course, there are no pictures of Paige’s house, the misty forest, where Nathan lives, which is in the forest in the mountains, and so forth. Those details are for you to conjure up in your own mind, when you read the book(s) (I should say "if" you read my books. Hopefully you will though). I wouldn’t want to rob that from you. However, I wanted to give you some visual insight on where the story takes place.
 
 














 
 
 
 
Happy Friday!

0 comments: