Who Is #Ameerah Arrowood?

I’m behind in these posts you guys because there was a sudden death in my family. I hope you’re still with me. I can’t wrap my head around the loss in my family, but I’m still here. I must continue on and do the best I can to make my life count.

So who is Ameerah Arrowood? If you’ve been following my posts, you’re getting an idea about her story, which will be released at the end of this month. I will announce the date to my subscribers first, so if you haven’t joined my newsletter, now is the time to do so. http://rebekkahford.us7.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=06bbb5773fe9e17e6ba0e860e&id=51f0af6e94

The last post revealed Ameerah was murdered and with hate in her heart towards humanity, she was transported to a dreary realm that turned out to be a recruiting station.



Who is #Ameerah Arrowood? The year is 1925. Continues . . . 

Aidan Logan approaches Ameerah. He’s an Irish lad, who is a recruiter for the dark spirits. He tells her there are people born without a soul. Dark spirits can dwell in these soulless humans, live the life they desire, and enjoy the pleasures of being back in the flesh, such as sex, alcohol, drugs, food, and whatnot. It’s quite fun actually. If she wants revenge on the people who double-crossed her, she can do so by becoming a dark spirit. He then goes more into depth about his world. You’ll have to read the book to find out. ;)




Ameerah loathes authority she’s forced to follow, and she can’t allow the people who betrayed her get away with what they’d done to her. She wants them to suffer as much as she had. She accepts Aidan’s offer, becomes a dark spirit, and he teaches her how to thrive in this new existence. They become pals. 



Find out next week what Aidan teaches Ameerah and more about her tale before the book gets released.







0 comments: