Keep It Coming

6/28/2012 , , , 0 Comments

Here’s another interview I did that is now live: http://www.paranormalbookbeat.com/paranormal-headliner-rebekkah-ford-interview/

 I’m also doing a podcast tonight at 8:00 p.m.

Yikes!

I hope I don’t make dorky mistakes or comments. LOL

I’m just going to try to treat it as talking to one person and not focus on the fact that hundreds, maybe thousands of people will be listening. And of course, I’m not going to change who I am.

I am me.

Sometimes I say things wrong because my mouth tends to move faster than my mind. I tend to be blunt, but of course in a diplomatic way. I’m also very truthful. I know I can’t please everyone, but I love who I am, and I'm not changing for anyone.

So, here we go.

Keep it coming because despite how nervous I am about doing an interview on a podcast and possibly live on TV in September, I’m willing to step out of my comfort zone to promote my book.

Why you ask?

Well, because I love this book and series. I believe in it, and I believe in myself. :)

0 comments: